A Quick Look at the Franklin Food Bank
We’re a food pantry on steroids!
- We are neighbors helping neighbors.
- We feed Franklin Township families in need of food, at no cost to them.
- Food packages are based on family size.
- All we require is proof of residency and photo identification.
- If you receive any sort of government assistance, please provide the Award letter. We receive Federal grant money to subsidize this program.
- Clients may come once a month for food, with up to three extra visits a year, because some months are harder than others.
- The Food Bank makes every effort to accommodate special dietary needs such as: low sodium, sugar-free, vegetarian and vegan, and food that does not require a heat source for homeless clients.
- Clients may come daily, during the last hour we are open, for bread and produce, when available.
- We cannot tell you how long the food package will last. That is based on how you prepare your food. Typically, our food packages last between 5 to 7 days.
- We are a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. EIN #22-2406472