Conducting a food drive is easy; all you need is energy! This is a wonderful team building exercise for kids and adults, corporations, school organizations, civic organizations, houses of worship. If you’d like to conduct a food drive, please contact Jackie Keleman (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by calling 732.246.0009.
- We will set up the food drive with the grocery store for you,
- Get you the permit from Franklin Township that is required to hold a food drive,
- Prepare shopping lists for you to distribute to shoppers,
- Provide donation jars for financial contributions,
- Provide Food Bank literature,
- and pick up the food after the food drive.